cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported phone but all calls are still going to old phone companies sim

JohnQ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can call out with my phone number. But once i get a call it goes to voice mail.

4 REPLIES 4

@JohnQ 

I would recommend submitting a ticket to get moderator help.  Most mobile phone ports should be done by now.  If landline or VOIP lines, it can take several days.  

Click on quesiton mark on right lower corner and follow the prompts...

JohnQ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey thanks for the reply,

It was ported around 1pm Eastern standard Time .

I will try the ? In the bottom corner 

Thanks 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@JohnQ 

How long did you start the port?  It looks like that the port has not been completed.  

If more than approx 4 hours, your port is likely stuck.  Then you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

If less that a few hours, just continue to wait and hopefully, the port will be done soon.  You can continue to use your old carrier SIM card.  If it stops working, then try the PM Sim card.

@JohnQ wrote:

I can call out with my phone number. But once i get a call it goes to voice mail.

If you just requested the port, this is normal. Number porting is not instant.  If you don't want to miss incoming phone calls, keep using your old carrier's sim card for now.  If the number is coming from another wireless carrier, the number port should be completed within 2.5 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.