cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Ported number not receiving phone calls

When some businesses and a few fiends try to call me they receive a msg saying «  sorry the contact you are trying to reach is unavailable please check the number and try your call again.   

I sat there and watched them dial my phone number and listened to the msg it states.   

My bill is paid and phone was in service location 

Highlighted

To:   Moderator_Team     a 4 days ago porting my number problem please i'm waiting for 3 days To: Rod,Public Mobile Moderator Team.

5 days ago my phone not working after port my number please helpe i have been waiting  no reply from   Moderator_Team please

To:   Moderator_Team     a 4 days ago porting my number problem please i'm waiting for 3 days To: Rod,Public Mobile Moderator Team.

5 days ago my phone not working after port my number please helpe i have been waiting  no reply from   Moderator_Team please

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Oracle

@sadeq it is usually best to start a new thread. Does your old sim work? Stuck ports typically allow you t o make outgoing calls, but Incoming go to old provider.  Is your old account active? If yes use old sim

Highlighted

the old was bell mobility account now not working it disconnected after porting showing unregistetrd sim and my public i can see the public mobile name but no call no receive

Highlighted

the old was bell mobility account now not working it disconnected after porting showing unregistetrd sim and my public i can see the public mobile name but no call no receive

Tags (1)
Highlighted

did you try shutting down your phone. Waiting for 15 seconds. And starting up again. Then check.

Highlighted

yes i had tried all possiblety but now even need my old number if can't port just to be able use my phone 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@sadeq 

Send a private message to moderator for help with your stuck port.  Moderator wait time is upto 2 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Your old SIM card is not working and you cannot dial out and receive calls.  Not much you can do but wait for moderator to work on your port.

Highlighted

i did and sent a lot of messages no more than one reply from them askin me for info and i set it no and no more any mesege from them