cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported my number last week - hasn't actually ported.

Jishin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I tried porting to my old number last week and nothing has happened since. When I try to port to the number now it says I've already done so, but it hasn't actually updated on my SIM. Public Mobile sent me a text to complete the SIM and Activation online form, but I've already activated my SIM and made an account before. Help please.

Thanks,

Jishin

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jishin wrote:

Hi, I tried porting to my old number last week and nothing has happened since. When I try to port to the number now it says I've already done so, but it hasn't actually updated on my SIM. Public Mobile sent me a text to complete the SIM and Activation online form, but I've already activated my SIM and made an account before. Help please.

Thanks,

Jishin

You will need moderator assistance.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.