cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port request "transfer in landline number from bell.

JBLT33WHT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I am trying to replace my PM number with my bell landline number. so far I have been advised by chat-box that I need assistance from the community and must submit a ticket.

I opened a community account and tried making or posting a ticket without success.

Any advice please and thank-you

BOB 

8 REPLIES 8

@JBLT33WHT wrote:

Thanks for advice but when type Port request in chatbot I keep getting the same results.

I select submit ticket and it links me to my community account to login. when I login it show LOGIN ERROR. But I login without chatbot and everything is fine.

P.S. I just created my community account today. Maybe I will try tommorow.

@JBLT33WHT  Make sure caps lock was not on, it should allow you to login. As a workaround click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@JBLT33WHT  use this private message link to contact the moderators directly  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Type" Port Request " in the subject message field. Stay safe. 

JBLT33WHT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for advice but when type Port request in chatbot I keep getting the same results.

I select submit ticket and it links me to my community account to login. when I login it show LOGIN ERROR. But I login without chatbot and everything is fine.

P.S. I just created my community account today. Maybe I will try tommorow.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@JBLT33WHT  Have the Bell complete billing address, First and Last Name of the Bell account holder and provide an alternate number (not your current PM number) that you can be reached just in case there is a problem.

To complete your port-in request, click this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

@JBLT33WHT please be advised that it may take up to 7 days to port your Bell landline. Keep the account active. It will automatically close when the port is complete.  To port your number.  Type "Port Request" and follow the prompts to get to one. Give them the name on the account,  phone number to port and the old providers account number.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  1. As a new customer, we recommend porting a number at activation with the exception of Koodo Prepaid customers. 
    • We have made some system enhancements to improve the success rate of this activity. So long as the correct information is entered, this process should be seamless
  2. All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@JBLT33WHT wrote:

Hi

I am trying to replace my PM number with my bell landline number. so far I have been advised by chat-box that I need assistance from the community and must submit a ticket.

I opened a community account and tried making or posting a ticket without success.

Any advice please and thank-you

BOB 

Click on Get Help at the top of this page to start process of moderator assistance. Chat with Simon.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@JBLT33WHT 

Hi Bob, contact the moderators through this link and you'll be on your way!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Naepalm_0-1591117141364.png

Need Help? Let's chat.