cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port request not opening ticket

hspan649
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!  I am seeking your  help or advice. 

Problem:  New account with Public Mobile with new Public Mobile #  ;  old  Koodo account (not a prepaid plan!), I cannot port my Koodo #  over to Public Mobile.  

Tired to do this within Public Mobile self-serve. I cannot Change Number etc.   A pop-up says I have to Contact Moderator re: port request.  I attempt to do this via Bot but in end cannot open ticket/contact moderator.   When in the Community, I cannot submit a ticket (it is frozen).  

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  

5 REPLIES 5

@hspan649 

Let's hope the moderators are catching up on their backlog. The good thing is if you've entered all the needed info for the port so they likely don't need to contact you before they initiate the port request.

hspan649

Thank you for your reply and the link.  

hspan649

Thanks for your reply and helpful advice.  I noted to include all those details!  

@hspan649 

When you send a private message to the Moderator_team type in port request in the subject line. Include the following in your message:

1. Your pm email, phone#, full name and address on account and pin#.
  2. Your koodo account #, phone # to be ported and full name on that account.

Keep an eye on the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly to messages will speed up service times. Expect a minimum 4 to 8 hour wait and up to 48 hours.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@hspan649 If the ticketing system won't work try contacting the moderators directly through direct messaging at the following link (note this way may take longer for a response);

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You should receive a reply within 48 hours though typically they are much faster. Watch the envelope icon top right for a reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.