cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port old number

ngikwo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim and I have an old number with Telus but it didnt port over. Can someone help me port my old telus number over. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ngikwo wrote:

I just activated my sim and I have an old number with Telus but it didnt port over. Can someone help me port my old telus number over. Thanks

as someone posted earlier.. call the 1-888 number to confirm what happened and why the number didn't port over.

for my family, it happened number got stuck half way.. Outgoing calls from the Public sim showing the correct number - the number to be ported, but incoming call still ring on the old provider.

the 1-888 number helped and they found out it got stuck half way and they re-do the process

hope you can resolve it quickly

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ZK2 

Ce sont les forums anglais. Tout en haut au milieu entre "parcourir" et le symbole il dit "français". Si vous cliquez dessus, cela vous amènera aux forums français. Bienvenue dans la communauté 😁

ZK2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Entré dans la page public mobile aller au activer la carte il ya 2 page un pour nouveau numéro et un pour référé ton numéro il faut juste entrer tes informations et tes coordonnées 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@ngikwo 

Click the chat bubble bottom right when Simon the chat bot opens type Port request and follow the steps.

If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus that will be credited to your account within 72 hours.

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.