Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number

Jess5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I contact someone to port my number 

13 REPLIES 13

@Jess5 Now enable mobile data and send a mms(picture message) to make sure that you APN settings are correct.

Jess5

Perfect tyvm

Jess5

It was koodo prepaid, thankyou

Jess5

Not sure but it work 

Jess5

Thankyou very much 

@gblackma wrote:

One of the Oracle's said that it has something to do with  maintenance over the weekend.  Guess it's s till ongoing if you can see the message.

Correct. They haven't given us any end date. So if you see the message, it's still under maintenance. This does not effect porting during activation. 

One of the Oracle's said that it has something to do with  maintenance over the weekend.  Guess it's s till ongoing if you can see the message.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

Is this something NEW? Temporary or permanent?portingnumber.png

@ChuckYeah   I think someone saw that message yesterday, but later on it seemed like it had resolved itself.  Could be another re-occurring glitch in the system?

Is this something NEW? Temporary or permanent?portingnumber.png

@Jess5 In the meantime, download the TextNow app and use it over WiFi to make/ receive/ send calls and texts for free. Welcome to PM.  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jess5 wrote:

@Jess5   Have you already activated your online account?  If you have then you can just log into your account and select the Plans/Add-ons tab, then select Change Number, then you should see two options, one should be Transfer Number and other Change Number.  Select Transfer number and follow the prompts.

However, if your number is Koodo prepaid, then you would need to contact moderators with the link provided earlier by @kselmak 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jess5 wrote:

You can use your self-serve account to port your old number to PM unless you are porting a Koodo prepaid number to PM.

[Plan and Add-Ons]--> [Change Phone Number] --> [Transfer a wireless or wireline number ]

If you are porting a Koodo prepaid number to PM,  create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.