cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number ticket won't submit

Blipped
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I've tried several times over several days to have my existing koodo number ported to my new phone with a PB sim and a 'temporary' PB provided number. The ticket will not submit. The submit button doesn't become active. Clicking it only produces a blue outline. I'm using Chrome on a new windows 10 laptop.

Thank you!

Blipped_0-1588178560986.png

10 REPLIES 10

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@cgl nice to hear.  Come back and let us know what happens.  Cheers!

cgl

Thank you very much, I've sent a PM

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@cgl wrote:

Hello,  Simon told me I have to submit a ticket to have my port issue addressed (SMS not working properly, can't receive SMS texts or phone calls, all other functions working including outgoing SMS and calls).  I filled out the ticket info but the Next button doesn't activate, just a blue outline.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thx

Hi @cgl it can take up to 3 hours to complete porting from another cell provider. When porting you can make calls and send texts immediately. The last thing to complete is receive calls and texts.

However, if its been more than 3 hours and you ported from a cell provider. Then your port is probably stuck. Contact the moderators and ask them to fix it for you.  To send a private message to the Moderators-Team using the link by @JoyLuck above.  Welcome to Public Mobile!  

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@cgl wrote:

Hello,  Simon told me I have to submit a ticket to have my port issue addressed (SMS not working properly, can't receive SMS texts or phone calls, all other functions working including outgoing SMS and calls).  I filled out the ticket info but the Next button doesn't activate, just a blue outline.  Any help greatly appreciated.  Thx

Use this private link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cgl

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you are having problems using Simon contact the moderators directly through private message here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there. Once it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Blipped wrote:

Hello

I've tried several times over several days to have my existing koodo number ported to my new phone with a PB sim and a 'temporary' PB provided number. The ticket will not submit. The submit button doesn't become active. Clicking it only produces a blue outline. I'm using Chrome on a new windows 10 laptop.

Thank you!

You are going to need to contact the moderators directly, especially if your Koodo number is a prepaid number, Contact them here:

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Blipped wrote:

Hello

Thank you!

@Blipped 

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Blipped Try chrome in intigonto mode and clear Chace and cookies. Tell us if that works.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Blipped wrote:

Hello

Thank you!

Have a look at this link for Koodo port:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Number-transfer-in-Self-Serve-impacted-...

All other customers: To complete your port-in request, please open our chatbot via this link and type in “port request” to be put in touch with a Moderator. 

Also when using self service.

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. Also, you can try a different browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.