cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number from koodo prepaid

yodachin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can anybody  @Moderator_Team   reply to my private massage to port number from koodo prepaid?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yodachin wrote:

Can anybody  @Moderator_Team   reply to my private massage to port number from koodo prepaid?

Thanks

@yodachin  The moderator will respond eventually you just need to be patient. In the meantime just keep using your Koodo prepaid sim until it stops working. Once that happens it means that the port is completed and you can start using your PM sim for call/texts/data depending on what plan you have selected.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@yodachin , moderator team response time is longer then normal due to recent and ongoing impact to numerous customer accounts.  Rest assured your request will be investigated. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yodachin wrote:

Thanks

You need to send a private message to moderator if you have not done so.  Otherwise, wait for moderatore response to the request.  Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

When did you send it in?  Only wait for it. Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.