cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port number from Koodo prepaid

northernresell2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long should I wait for my number to port? I sent a message to a mod over 2 days ago. Should I resubmit the request? 

6 REPLIES 6

northernresell2

Thank you, a mod just finished the port this morning.

@northernresell2If it has indeed has been over 48 hours.. then use the form in your selfserve account to resubmit the information.

northernresell2

I'm already using the PM account as I had to take a new number as I'm porting from Koodo prepaid. The moderator has to port the number.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@northernresell2 wrote:

How long should I wait for my number to port? I sent a message to a mod over 2 days ago. Should I resubmit the request? 

@northernresell2 Best to continue to use your Koodo sim until it stops working. Once that happens it means that the port is complete and at that point you can start using your PM account.

Spottedpool

I had a similar problem where I tried to port my number last night, and it didn't seem to work because an error page came up when I pressed activate, but this morning I tried putting my sim in and texting people and it worked!

So maybe it just takes some time; however, if you are just registering for the first time and the porting isn't working, what a lot of people have said is a better option is to just register with a random new number first, and then once you acrually have the account, to port your old number over. That way you at least have a number people can contact you with throughout the process, and also it seems to work better. The website seems to be pretty glitchy and slow sometimes. 

Hope this helped 🙂

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@northernresell2 wrote:

They should be getting back to you soon.  They will be gone for the day today so I would just wait and if you don't hear anything by lunch tomorrow I would resubmit.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.