cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port my number from another Currier

globaldevices
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM send a request to transfer my old phone # from Fido. They did not include my Fido account #. How I can request to resend port request. It is happend 3 days ago

6 REPLIES 6

@globaldevices 

It sounds like the PM SIM is working and the porting was successful. The Fido SIM will be deactivated and your PM SIM will continue for your cell service. If your run into any problems contact a PM moderator on your self service account by clicking on the private message envelope and message the moderator.

Welcome to PM and enjoy your cell bill savings!

globaldevices

Yes I put all those information on request, and yes I have double SIM phone and Fido is active as well as Public. Thanks again

globaldevices

Please sms me phone # of the port department. Thank you in advance

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@globaldevices 

Did you include the fido account number when you made the request? When you call the porting department have your fido account # ready. Porting requires three pieces of information:

1. Full name on the account. 
  2. Account #.
  3. Phone number.

Put your fido sim card back in your phone. When you recieve the porting authorization text reply YES within 90 minutes. Your port will complete in a few minutes up to a maximum of 2 hours. Your port is complete when your fido sim stops working and/or your pm sim card can recieve incoming calls. Welcome to public mobile!

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@globaldevices wrote:

PM send a request to transfer my old phone # from Fido. They did not include my Fido account #. How I can request to resend port request. It is happend 3 days ago

Since it is an recent port request.  I think you can still contact the Port department on the phone and confirm.  I will msg you the phone number

Also, once confirmed they are working on it.  Make sure you have your FIDO sim on a phone and turn on.  Fido is going to text you a confirmation about you leaving them.   You need to reply YES for this to go through

Need Help? Let's chat.