cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in my Koodo number

Wcgaudin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am new here.  I tried to Port my Koodo prepaid number after activating with public mobile but can't do if on self serve.  I contacted moderators yesterday at 3pm and an individual moderator this morning.  Any idea on how long this might take?

5 REPLIES 5

@Wcgaudin wrote:

Thanks for this.  My Koodo prepaid is active until the end of tomorrow.  Hopefully moderator can Port my number before then.  Otherwise I'll have to pay for another month with Koodo so I don't lose my number

@Wcgaudin  If that's the case send a follow-up message put ** Urgent: My Koodo prepaid account expires tomorrow ** ans ask them if can submit the port ASAP.

Wcgaudin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for this.  My Koodo prepaid is active until the end of tomorrow.  Hopefully moderator can Port my number before then.  Otherwise I'll have to pay for another month with Koodo so I don't lose my number

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Wcgaudin wrote:

I am new here.  I tried to Port my Koodo prepaid number after activating with public mobile but can't do if on self serve.  I contacted moderators yesterday at 3pm and an individual moderator this morning.  Any idea on how long this might take?

@Wcgaudin  As others have mentioned just use your Koodo prepaid sim until it stops working. Once that happens it means the the port is 100% complete. Pop inyour PM sim and away you go.

Welcome to PM.Smiley Happy

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@WcgaudinMake sure the koodo account is still working and in good standings- paid up to date and currently has active service. A disconnected / payment behind / suspended account will not be able to have the associated phone number ported out.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Wcgaudin   wait Time is up to 72 hours they said.  Does your old Koodo Sim still work in your phone? If so use that one until you hear back from the moderators! 

Need Help? Let's chat.