cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port-in issues from Wind Mobile Friday Nov 18

clh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi folks,

I ported in my Wind Mobile # on Friday, but on the last step I got an Activation Failed message and I'm not sure things were ported successfully because I'm having issues with incoming calls / SMS / etc. My CC was charged and my Account is active (and I've created a PM account online), but I think the port is incomplete. Data seems to work fine.

I think the issues may have been with name on the account at Wind and the name I set on the new PM account did not match. I've since updated it with Public Mobile. 

Appreciate some assistance on this from a mod 🙂 

Cheers!

15 REPLIES 15

clh
Everything's been working fine since the 30th. Hope the backlog is clearing and the test of you are up and running asap. Cheers y'all.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
See, what did I tell you 🙂 She's amazing

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @clh

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

The port should complete within the next hour, simply restart your phone when you receive a text saying that the port has completed. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Exactly you did the right thing 🙂

clh

I just messaged @Shazia_K again, my first likely got totally burried in an inbox that's no doubt overflowing.

Sigh.

Rockdaddy22
CRTC isn't even the right place to complain, you won't need a ticket do anythylike that anyway

Rockdaddy22
Why don't you just do what I said, she's on now helping people geez. Just send the info to Shaz NOW. I'm trying to help here. Sorry for being rude 😞

clh

Did that.

A week ago.

And opened a ticket via email.

Multiple tweets since then.

Messaged a different mod yesterday.

CRTC next?

Rockdaddy22
You need to send a private message to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M
Include
Account number with previous carrier
Sim number
Phone number you want to port
All other pertinent info

clh

Bump.

Hello? Mods?

Approaching two weeks now...

clh

Maybe a mod will notice? 😉

@Saray_O @Shazia_K @Mary_M @Caroline_D @Jeremy_M

Appreciate the help and support!

clh

I feel as though I should wait for a MOD to notice this thread and respond rather than just PM'ing one at random, no?

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

you are welcome.....Smiley Very Happy

clh

Right. Of course. Thanks 🙂

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi..

as a super important rule: never ever post your phone number,account number or any other private details in a public forum, or you run the risk of compromising your personal data.... so please log back in, go to your post..on the right side you see "options" with a drop down menu..click on that, select edit, and delete your account number from the post..

to your problem: all account related issues can only be solved by PM staff ( indicated by a "mod" next to name... send them i private message and they will solve it for you

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.