cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in issue

ARmalik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,  I port in my number from easytel (VoIP) and it's 20 hrs but it's not completed  Please help me

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ARmalik wrote:

My outgoing shows my new number to others but incoming still coming on VoIP.

@ARmalik this is normal during the porting process.  Essentially as soon as you submit the request, your new provider (in this case PM) takes on the phone number you ported in so that's why you're seeing it in the outbound caller ID.  However, until the port processing completes, calls go to the previous provider (in your case, the VoIP provider).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ARmalik wrote:

Do you think that contacting the moderator can expedite it?

As @ShawnC13 mentioned it can take up to 7 days and in most cases it will take atleast a few days.

I would wait a couple days and then message the MODs. It may take 48 - 72 hrs to get a response from them, if it is resolved by then great.

@ARmalik wrote:

No I don't think it will help there would be nothing they can do if it is just going through the regular process.  They are a 3+ day response time as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ARmalik
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ARmalik wrote:

Hi,  I port in my number from easytel (VoIP) and it's 20 hrs but it's not completed  Please help me

Porting a number from a VOIP take longer to complete and can take upto 3-7 days for it to be fully ported.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.