cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port a Koodo prepaid #

fredericton19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, trying to Port in a prepaid Koodo # to Public. Seen in the community that a moderator has to assist, sent a message to the moderator team yesterday but no reply. 

Can anyone let me know if that's the correct thing to do and approximately how long it takes?

Thanks in advance

4 REPLIES 4

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Even thought it says on their activation page or change number page that you have to connect with the moderators to port a number to PM from Koodo, have you tried posting it in yourself from the webpage? I did and it worked for me. Keep in mind that I activated a new PM number first as a temp number then , the next day I ported in my old Koodo number . 

fredericton19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@fredericton19 wrote:

Hey, trying to Port in a prepaid Koodo # to Public. Seen in the community that a moderator has to assist, sent a message to the moderator team yesterday but no reply. 

Can anyone let me know if that's the correct thing to do and approximately how long it takes?

Thanks in advance

@fredericton19  You did everything right. Continue to use your Koodo sim until it stops working. Once it stops then the port is complete and you can then start using your PM SIM.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@fredericton19 wrote:

Thanks in advance

Be patient, no one will knows how long will be, sometimes will be couple of hours, sometimes will be couple of days.

Need Help? Let's chat.