cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Number

MRamos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a previous number on Koodo that I would like to port to Public Mobile. Please put me in contact with an administrator so that I can do that.

2 REPLIES 2

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MRamos wrote:

I have a previous number on Koodo that I would like to port to Public Mobile. Please put me in contact with an administrator so that I can do that.

Log in to self serve with your Koodo Post paid account in hand and do a number port your self.  If Koodo prepaid then click on the question mark in the bottom right hand side of the screen to get in touch with the Robot who will guide you to get in touch with the moderater

@MRamos wrote:

If it is Koodo postpaid, you can transfer the number yourself in your self-serve account.

If it is a prepaid line, you will need to open a service ticket.  Click on the floating question mark to open the automated chat window. Type in "open ticket" and choose "contact us".  You'll then be given the option to open a ticket.  Select the appropriate options about number porting.

Need Help? Let's chat.