cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Number from Koodo

mini
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I port my Koodo number? I’ve just activated a new phone service at Walmart, and I was told to contact the community, in order to transfer the number. 

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mini 

You can do this by yourself from selfserve.

If you are coming from Koodo prepaid, then change the email address linked to your Koodo account first.  Then proceed with number port in PM selfserve.  

If you are coming from Koodo postpaid, proceed straight to number port as follows:

sign into https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

Click on "Plan and Add-ons"

Click on "Change Phone Number"

Select option to transfer existing number.

Click on "I am authorized ..." checkbox

Enter the Koodo account number,PIN,Phone number to be ported, and the name of Koodo account number.

Submit.

You will get a text when the port request is complete.  Usually it takes under 30 minutes.  But can take couple of hours.  Your Koodo sim will remain fully functional until the number port is complete.  If you are not comfortable doing this yourself, send a private message to The Moderates.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@mini wrote:

How do I port my Koodo number? I’ve just activated a new phone service at Walmart, and I was told to contact the community, in order to transfer the number. 

Is it Koodo postpaid or prepaid. If it's postpaid you can do it yourself by clicking on the My Account top right of this page.

If it's prepaid you need to send 

a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message with your Koodo account#, phone nuumber and PIN and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mini wrote:

If Koodo prepaid then you need to contact the @Moderator_Team.

If Koodo post-paid then you can transfer it yourself in your self-serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.