cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Number Problem

justinghory
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I attempted to port my number from the old provider today, but the number was deactivated prior to attempting the port with public mobile.

My number is half working now; I can text and make outgoing calls, but not recieve.

I contacted Bell and had the number reactivated for the reamainder of today. Can you guys attempt to correct the port before then? Thank you so much!

2 REPLIES 2

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@justinghory wrote:

I attempted to port my number from the old provider today, but the number was deactivated prior to attempting the port with public mobile.

My number is half working now; I can text and make outgoing calls, but not recieve.

I contacted Bell and had the number reactivated for the reamainder of today. Can you guys attempt to correct the port before then? Thank you so much!

@justinghory  You might want to ask Bell if they will re-activate it for at least 1 more day since it's possible that the moderator will not get it done by today. Also a good idea to put **URGENT** in the subject line.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@justinghory, number porting resubmission must be performed by the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.  Please note that moderator response time can take up to 48 hours.  Check back with Bell to make sure they keep your account alive for the next couple of days. 

Need Help? Let's chat.