cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor help in Public Mobile

briansmith
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After I signed on for Public Mobile, my spouse decided to do the same. He made an error in trying to port his existing number to Public and asked for help in solving the problem. After giving information regarding his account with his existing supplier and other pertinent information we now waits for a response. The last contact he had from support was December 22nd. We both appreciate that Christmas and New Year's festivities may have interferred with service but this delay is way too long.

Thinking strongly about leaving Public

10 REPLIES 10

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @briansmith,

thank you for taking the time to express your concern regarding the help you sought a few weeks ago!

I've tried to locate a message from December using the username you have here (briansmith), and I wasn't able to find any. - can you confirm the username you sent the message from ? I found a message from bjs, which I responded to on December 23rd asking for account details but I did not receive a reply.

For now, we do see a message sent from you about 12 minutes ago - but it can take some time to receive a reply as messages are treated in priority of the order they were received. Rest assured that someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

briansmith

Thanks to all who responded. I have again written to the moderator team. FIngers crossed

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is rather unusual.  @briansmith, are you sure you private messaged the @CS_Agent and not someone else?  They should have been able to get back to you by now. 

@briansmith so most likely account information error?

The reason for concern is if you do not get resolved soon your old account will either renew or deactivate and port will no longer be possible

@briansmith wrote:

I was in touch with the moderator team....nothing after I gave tbe required information.

briansmith

I was in touch with the moderator team....nothing after I gave tbe required information.

briansmith

I have sent mods more than one follow up

@will13am wow you type fast 🙂 Beat me in like 20 seconds

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@briansmith  I would contact the @CS_Agent again.  In my experience they have always been great.  

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@briansmith there are no wait times or system issues at this point

Mods normally resolve a port in a day or two (assuming all info requested was provided)

What was the issue on 22nd? Wrong account info or techcnical issue?

Have you sent Mods a follow up?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@briansmith, are you saying that you sought help from the Public Mobile moderator team on porting and have endured a week long wait without response?  Anyway, porting actions happen on the receiving carrier side.  If you are having difficulties with this and did not contact the moderator team, please do so.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.  Good luck and welcome to the service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.