cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please wait while your activation is being processed

Pop1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My sim arrived today and I have sat and gone through the set up an account process,chosen my number and paid etc.I used my iPad to do this.I got to the last screen and was left with the “Activate your phone” button.On pressing it I got the “Please wait while your activation is being processed”..That message is still on the iPad screen some 15 mins later.My sim is in my phone.The screen displays the Public Mobile network.I have called it from the house phone and it responds.Can somebody tell me if there is anything else I need to do.Is there any other confirmation due from PM?

3 REPLIES 3

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Turning phone off and turning on. Will help as well

Pop1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thankyou so much for your help

much appreciated

regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pop1 wrote:

My sim arrived today and I have sat and gone through the set up an account process,chosen my number and paid etc.I used my iPad to do this.I got to the last screen and was left with the “Activate your phone” button.On pressing it I got the “Please wait while your activation is being processed”..That message is still on the iPad screen some 15 mins later.My sim is in my phone.The screen displays the Public Mobile network.I have called it from the house phone and it responds.Can somebody tell me if there is anything else I need to do.Is there any other confirmation due from PM?

You were probably charged on your payment method too.

Try logging in with the credentials you had set up and see if it's successful. If not then try the manual method of creating your self-serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.