cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please post here if you are part of the 25 plan with five gig data promotion

Itsmynumber
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I helped my friend to order her sim card during the promotion of the $25 plan with 5 gig extra data.

The sim card arrives by mail.  Tonight I helped my friend set up her account.  During the set up of her account the bonus promotion was not showing up.

The deadline to port the number over to the PM and to set up an account and enrol in auto-pay is June 14 or 15.  I forgot the exact date but we are well ahead of the deadline and we have completed the portion that we can do all by ourselves.

I am making the thread to see how everyone else is doing during this promotional period.

I did a search and saw some guy asking some questions and he was too early to be part of the promotion.

This is the thread for people who are not too early or too late to be part of a promotion that are enticing to many.

11 REPLIES 11

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hairbag1 wrote:

@tabi159w, read the details of the offer carefully. If you met all the conditions of the offer and you haven't rec'd the 5GB Bonus Add-on,then send a message to moderators.  Click this to message them

Please be patient as response times range from 20 minutes to 48 hours ...or more during busier than normal times.

Welcome to Public Mobile and good luck.

Yeah, thanks. I contacted a mod a few hours earlier (since I do meet all the requirements) and the issue has been resolved. I've received my 5 GB add-on 🙂

@tabi159w, read the details of the offer carefully. If you met all the conditions of the offer and you haven't rec'd the 5GB Bonus Add-on,then send a message to moderators.  Click this to message them

Please be patient as response times range from 20 minutes to 48 hours ...or more during busier than normal times.

Welcome to Public Mobile and good luck.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Itsmynumber wrote:

So it's official my friend's number is officially services by PM.  So far she said reception/signal is great.  She had a few phone calls today.

I am not sure if the five gig is showing up yet but it's no biggy since it's only for one month.  We will follow up with PM if it doesn't eventually show up.

Well..no..not quite. The 1gb that came with the $25 plan resets at renewal if you keep it. But the 5gb will stay on until it's all used. Could be a day. Could be a year.

Itsmynumber
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So it's official my friend's number is officially services by PM.  So far she said reception/signal is great.  She had a few phone calls today.

I am not sure if the five gig is showing up yet but it's no biggy since it's only for one month.  We will follow up with PM if it doesn't eventually show up.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm also a part of this promotion. I bought my SIM card on June 1 and activated it on the 7th with the $25 1 GB plan. However, I still haven't received the 5 GB add-on. It's been well over 72 hours so I'm kind of just trusting the process. Has anyone received the add-on yet or is it just me?

@Itsmynumber wrote:

The deadline to port the number over to the PM and to set up an account and enrol in auto-pay is June 14 or 15.  I forgot the exact date but we are well ahead of the deadline and we have completed the portion that we can do all by ourselves.

As other said, the deadline to activate if you placed an online order order on June 1 for a sim card is June 16.  However, there is no deadline to port your phone number in.  You can do that whenever you like since you have already activated the Public Mobile account with a new phone number.  Also, there is no Autopay requirement for this 5GB bonus.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

On June 1st,  customers that purchase a SIM card online before 11:59PM ET will gain access to an exclusive offer of a one-time bonus 5GB of data. Simply activate before June 16, 2019 11:59PM ET, on a $25+/mo plan (Ready-Made plans only) to claim this offer. This will be applied as an Add-On. This offer is available to new customers only.

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 5 GB of data: When you activate by June 16th on a Ready-made plan of $25/mo or higher. you will get a one-time bonus 5 GB of data.
    • To redeem, SIM must be activated on publicmobile.ca by June 16th on any Ready-made plan $25/mo or higher using the same email address used to purchase the SIM card. Purchase a SIM online here.
    • Eligible customers will be provided the one-time 5 GB data Add-On within 72 hours.

the bonus doesnt appear immediately.  It just there for one time used after you used over your current limit.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Itsmynumber wrote:

I helped my friend to order her sim card during the promotion of the $25 plan with 5 gig extra data.

The sim card arrives by mail.  Tonight I helped my friend set up her account.  During the set up of her account the bonus promotion was not showing up.

I am making the thread to see how everyone else is doing during this promotional period.

I did a search and saw some guy asking some questions and he was too early to be part of the promotion.

This is the thread for people who are not too early or too late to be part of a promotion that are enticing to many.

I believe the bonus data could take upto 72 hours to appear in the account. Yes the account had to activated before 16th June.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The extra 5 gigs is a one time bonus for the first month you sign up, not continuing after. So it wont show up as a feature of the $25 plan, it will show up under your account page within a day or two, give it time.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

it takes up to 72 hours to show up

Need Help? Let's chat.