cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So I just ran out of data and my plan doesn’t renew until next week but I don’t want to spend money on data. I tried putting money in my account to pay it now and renew my plan right away but it didn’t work it just stays in my account until my payment it due. Then I tried changing my plan to the same plan so I could restart it and it was working but then it said I won’t be able to keep the money in my account if I change the plan so I would loose $40 please help thankyou 

5 REPLIES 5

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Kim1971kim  may I suggest instead of renewing early or buying the $15 gig of data to do an  immediate plan switch to the $50 hybrid plan. You can switch back to your $40 plan after this crises is over.  This immediately gives you access to an extra 4 gigs of data with autopay per 30 day cycle and free calling to the US from within Canada. Here's an article on switching. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

Please note you will lose the money remaining on your old plan, be required to pay the $50 Immediately  and your new 30 day cycle will start from the date of switch. Stay safe.

This plan below.

Screenshot_20200323-100237.jpg

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kim1971kim 

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.  Please note that there is no refund of the unused days if you change plan immediately.

2. If you want to renew the same plan early, you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is up to 2 days or more. If your next renewal date is a few days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.

3. You can buy data add-ons $30 $15 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can buy the 1gb add-on (or multiples) for half the normal price.

You can change to a different plan.

You would need to contact the moderators to renew your plan early.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kim1971kim  Unfortunately you cannot renew your current plan early via selserve. The only way it can be done is by submitting a ticket to PM.

Note that the 1GB data add-on is only $15 (50% discount reg price is $30) 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.