cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please forward to a Moderator: Number is not being transferred

MRamos
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since Saturday, I have been trying to port my number from Koodo Pre-paid to Public Mobile. I have submitted two tickets on this, the last one #99573-766 submitted yesterday (the first submitted on Saturday). Nothing is happening. No follow up. No number transfer. How can I get someone to act on this?

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@MRamos wrote:

Since Saturday, I have been trying to port my number from Koodo Pre-paid to Public Mobile. I have submitted two tickets on this, the last one #99573-766 submitted yesterday (the first submitted on Saturday). Nothing is happening. No follow up. No number transfer. How can I get someone to act on this?

Community people can't forward you to moderator. Since the ticket is open, you will need to wait for them.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MRamos  if you submitted one ticket there is really no need to submit another or  send a private message as they all go to the same place.

you can try the info in teh following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Get-your-PORT-ISSUES-FIXED-BY-LIVE-AGENT-...

not sure if teh can initaite a port though.  aslo being prepaid  you need to makesure your koodo account is active for the transfer to happen.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@MRamos wrote:

@MRamos Send a private message to the moderator and include you ticket information and ask for a status update.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.