Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help: Searching fails to find PM Service

asha_hui
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My iPhone 7 can not find PM service.

The account status is Active. 

Same PM SIM card works in other phones and other non-PM SIM card works well in my phone. Only the combination of this PM SIM card AND my phone does not work.

Many attempts to remove and re-insert the PM SIM card.

The phone has been restored a couple of times, but problem remains.

Appreciate any advice if you have similar experience.

3 REPLIES 3

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

What is the other sim card that works in your phone? If it's not Telus or Koodo, maybe your phone is locked to that carrier.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@asha_hui wrote:

My iPhone 7 can not find PM service.

The account status is Active. 

Same PM SIM card works in other phones and other non-PM SIM card works well in my phone. Only the combination of this PM SIM card AND my phone does not work.

Many attempts to remove and re-insert the PM SIM card.

The phone has been restored a couple of times, but problem remains.

Appreciate any advice if you have similar experience.

Is you iPhone 7 unloacked?

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Connect to wi-fi, try

• in Settings - Cellular - Network Selection, toggling the Automatic on and off and see if you can find it in the list when Automatic is not on
  • toggling the Airplane mode on and off
  • checking to see if there are new software updates or carrier software updates in either Settings - General - Sofware Update  or Settings - General - About (stay here for about 10 seconds for the updates to pop up)
  • reset network settings in Settings - General - Reset - Reset Network Settings
  • turn on cellullar data

If a different SIM works on the phone or the SIM works on a different phone, then maybe the SIM is loose on the iPhone7?  In this case, and if all else fails, click on the "?" on the bottom right hand corner of this screen to get in touch with a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.