cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Jasy21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan to the $50 plan and I clicked it twice by accident and it charged me twice so I'm wondering if I can get a refund on one of them cuz now it's $100 on my acc when I jus wanted to change my plan 

9 REPLIES 9

effigicars45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, please contact moderator ask Simon for moderator humain they surely will help you out. Click on ? From there he will tell you how to proceed.

Have a good day

Smiley Very Happy

effigicars45

Gill1963

Hi,

This issue has not been resolved and it is January now. Can you please give me a number to call so I can resolve it or put me in touch with someone who can help.

I want a full refund of $28. 

If this is not resolved I am going to tell people not to use Public Mobile as it is too frustrating for words for this situation to continue and yo have so much trouble resolving it and having to take all this time.

Rosy Biesty

effigicars45

Thanks for info.

Regards

effigicars45

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello!

For any problem regarding your account, please access Public Mobile website to create a ticket using our virtual assistant SIMon to get in touch with a moderator. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help

Have a wonderful day! 🙂 

Jasy21

Yes I want a refund please 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The extra charge will go into Available Funds and be used for next renewal or any add ons you might want to buy. If a refund is desired, contact moderators.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jasy21 wrote:

I changed my plan to the $50 plan and I clicked it twice by accident and it charged me twice so I'm wondering if I can get a refund on one of them cuz now it's $100 on my acc when I jus wanted to change my plan 

@Jasy21  Did you select the plan change to take effect on your next renewal? If yes, then the first $50 will be used for the plan change and the remaining $50 will be used to renew your plan for the next 30 days after that.

If you still want a refund.

To contact Public Mobile for help you have 3 options:

Option 1: Ask Simon for help type your question and follow the prompts. 

simon.PNG

Option 2: If you are still having a problem then try submitting a ticket directly to the Public Mobile Moderator Team as follows:

stpm-new.png

Option 3: If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If the funds are showing on your account. They will be used for future payments.  If the mods were able to give you a refund it would probably take longer to receive it than to use it for your next renewal.

TeaWhyElleAr

This seems like something your going to have to open a ticket for, they may even just give you a credit for next month. It may take them 48 hours but it doesnt seem like something that needs immediate attention 

Need Help? Let's chat.