cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

johnmacpei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, currently have the $50 - 6+2G data plan but don't need nearly that anymore with the addition of wifi at home. This plan seems to be the only one that includes US calling...am I right? Would like perhaps everything the $50 plan has except maybe 2G data....any suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

johnmacpei
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

But that's a bigger plan or equal to what I have now for $50....I'm looking for less data with the US calling still included. Current plan below @$50

My Plan
  • This plan includes: 
  • - 3 choices with 6GB at 3G
  • - 6GB + 2GB BONUS at 3G Speed
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Talk to Canada and the US

Remember, if your plan is no longer available from PM or if it is removed in the future, you may never get it back if you change it now.

@will13am wrote:

@johnmacpei , IIRC the US/Canada plan was $60 with something like 8GB for use in Canada and 2GB for use in the US.  Canada/US calling of course.  Check your account to make sure.  You could post a screen cap and the community can help to interpret the plan.  Do not include personal information in the screen cap. 

Edit:  I found the announcement post.  It is 8.5GB data for use in Canada.  The plan is $60.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Updated-Get-8-5-GB-at-3G-speed-2-GB-of-...

@will13am  I think the OP is saying they have this plan https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans/50for8GB-3Gspeed

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@johnmacpei wrote:

Hi, currently have the $50 - 6+2G data plan but don't need nearly that anymore with the addition of wifi at home. This plan seems to be the only one that includes US calling...am I right? Would like perhaps everything the $50 plan has except maybe 2G data....any suggestions?

How much do you call to the US.  There is an addon for $15 that gives you 400 minutes of international calling that doesn't expire and stays on your account until it is all consumed.  So if you are only calling every once and a while maybe look at a plan that has Canada wide and add the addon over 6.5 hours of talk for $15 is pretty good option unless you talk that much every month then you are probably on the best plan for you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@johnmacpei , IIRC the US/Canada plan was $60 with something like 8GB for use in Canada and 2GB for use in the US.  Canada/US calling of course.  Check your account to make sure.  You could post a screen cap and the community can help to interpret the plan.  Do not include personal information in the screen cap. 

Edit:  I found the announcement post.  It is 8.5GB data for use in Canada.  The plan is $60.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Updated-Get-8-5-GB-at-3G-speed-2-GB-of-...

Need Help? Let's chat.