cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Learjet23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I'm very new to Public Mobile just signed up a few days ago to the $40.00 prepay 5Gig plan advertised.  My question is a couple days ago a promotion for new customers of 8gig data for $40.00 for first 6mnths $50.00 thereafter was sent to me.  Had I known about this great plan I would have definately signed up for it.  Is there a possibility to switch to this other plan, I'm assuming there must be some kind of grace period in place for just this kind of scenario.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Learjet23 wrote:

Hello I'm very new to Public Mobile just signed up a few days ago to the $40.00 prepay 5Gig plan advertised.  My question is a couple days ago a promotion for new customers of 8gig data for $40.00 for first 6mnths $50.00 thereafter was sent to me.  Had I known about this great plan I would have definately signed up for it.  Is there a possibility to switch to this other plan, I'm assuming there must be some kind of grace period in place for just this kind of scenario.

Thanks in advance!

Mark

The promo had to be selcted during activation to be eligible. Did you activate during the promo?  They would have to make exception but could say no. Since promo over, they can't.

Learjet23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe so, I was dissapointed to have not seen been able to jump on it... just wondering if there is anything that can be done at this point...

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi Mark

Did you sign up during that promotion?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Learjet23 hi no that promo has come and gone Smiley Sad

Need Help? Let's chat.