cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans renew

Annie01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan renews tmo and I jus updated my plan and it took the money out of my account already with the new plan started, so would I lose what I jus paid for tmo bcuz my plan is going to start over tonight? Fk I hope not cuz that was lots of money. Sorry for the language

5 REPLIES 5

For future reference...if you'd like to make changes to your plan without forfeiting whatever current time/data balance you may have...make your changes but you'll be given the opportunity to future date the change to your next renewal date. You won't even be billed until next renewal.

Also...it's a good idea not to mess with your account on the day of renewal.

Annie01

Ok thank you n I see now. It had me worried that I would get ripped off. Thank you for your advice n taking the time to help. Annie

corysgraham

Can confirm that this was the situation that happened to me. You are paying forwards so you wont get double charged

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Annie01 wrote:

My plan renews tmo and I jus updated my plan and it took the money out of my account already with the new plan started, so would I lose what I jus paid for tmo bcuz my plan is going to start over tonight? Fk I hope not cuz that was lots of money. Sorry for the language

@Annie01 If you just changed plans then your renewal date is 30 or 90 days from today. Your will not lose any funds.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Annie01It depends on what you mean about "updated". If you had changed your plan today, then your renewal date will be resetted to 30 days from now, and old plan's renewal date (tomorrow from what I can decipher) will be cancelled and have no effect.

Need Help? Let's chat.