cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plane change

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched yesterday from Fido to Public mobile.

My old phone with Fido is still functional, I can call and receive calls, in the same time I can call with my Public phone with the same number, but I can't receive calls. What have I do to transfer definitely to Public mobile?

3 REPLIES 3

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@514xxxxx

If that is your phone number you are using as your username, it might be a good idea to change it to something that doesn't provide any personal information.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

There is an issue with your port.  Your Fido account should be closed once your phone$ is ported.

You can submit a ticket. If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help    ->Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@5147391961 when did you initiate your port? If its been more than 3 hours, its probably stuck. Please contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmar in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

Need Help? Let's chat.