cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

Rdc1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to sign up for public. I've been trying to get the 8 gig plan with the 3 gig bonus. Ive been unsuccessful. I registered for the promo code but I didn't see it. I also checked my junk. Can I somehow register?? I talked with an online rep and they sent me here.

8 REPLIES 8

@LaddyS when you activated your account and chose your plan there was a box on the right hand side to insert the promotuon code. FREE3GB 

If you did not enter the code at this point you will have to message a moderator and ask to have the 3GB bonus applied to your account. It will be at thier discretion if they decide to add it or not. 

To be honest some of these promotions need to have a little more detail to limit the confusion. Unless the email that was received gave details on how to take advatage of the flash sale. 

Contact a moderator here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@JoyLuck  

Since @LaddyS appears to have already activated, the online chat representitives cannot help as they do not have access to customer accounts.

@LaddyS wrote:

Couple of days ago I have signed up with Public mobile and I'm trying to get FREE3GB as it was suggested . Unfortunately I have really hard time to get this done

Use the new online chat service for activations:

https://chat.telus.com/chat/publicmobile/chat-pm.html?portal=publicmobile&language=en

LaddyS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Couple of days ago I have signed up with Public mobile and I'm trying to get FREE3GB as it was suggested . Unfortunately I have really hard time to get this done

@geopublic it's FREE35

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

Does anyone remember what the code for the 3GB was?. I think it was FREE3GB or FREE3G can someone verify and let @Rdc1979  know what it is? The code needs to be entered during activation if I remember correctly.

@Rdc1979 I think it said wait 10 days for the 3gb to show on your a account.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@Rdc1979  Just sign up for the plan you want and if you don't see the 3gb you can message a moderator and tell them you did not receive the code

The key I believe it's to use the same email address you gave them originally.

Screenshot_20200530-200224.png

Need Help? Let's chat.