• Available Funds: $0.00
  • Amount Due: $30.00
  • Payment Due Date: Oct 22, 2018
  • Date Of change : Oct 23, 2018
  • This plan includes: -
  • - Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - 4.5GB at 3G Speed

Autopay is active, so when will the autopay start charging the card ? Will the service be active for the entire 23 oct ? from 00:00 the 4.5gb will start ?

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NDesai wrote:

Payment actually goes through before midnight. That is why the payment date is one day before the renewal date. If you take a look at the payment history near the midnight, you will see added top up to your account. 

Hmm. That's not been my experience. Being out in Pacific time here I watched it all happen a couple renewals ago. It seems that the Overview page dates are the term end. If you go into the payments page it gives the next date. Dialing 611 gets you a recording that says 2am of that date.

Sometime in the evening it says plan expired. At 00am ET it changes to suspended. About 20 minutes later it converts any rewards into available funds. And then after 2 it takes the payment. All the while the service still works. Until it can't find enough payment.

@krazykiwi wrote:

@NewZQ wrote:
Account Status: Plan Expired
  • My Plan
  • $30 per 30 Days
  • - 4.5GB at 3G Speed

Autopay is active, so when will the autopay start charging the card ? Will the service be active for the entire 23 oct ? from 00:00 the 4.5gb will start ?

Technically that is the way it should work but from experience it can take a few hours after midnight for the change to take effect and autopay will be within that couple hours too.

Payment actually goes through before midnight. That is why the payment date is one day before the renewal date. If you take a look at the payment history near the midnight, you will see added top up to your account. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@NewZQ wrote:
Account Status: Plan Expired
  • My Plan
  • $30 per 30 Days
  • - 4.5GB at 3G Speed

Technically that is the way it should work but from experience it can take a few hours after midnight for the change to take effect and autopay will be within that couple hours too.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@NewZQ Don't worry. It will be fine by the morning. The account renews over night and plan status changes to Active by the early morning. While this happens, you will not lose the service since you have AutoPay enabled. 

Need Help? Let's chat.