cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan says activated but Text, Call and data don't work

Kkhall9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan got suspended then I paid and my account says it is activated. Every number I call says that I don't have a long distance add on, I had no problem calling any of these numbers before my plan got suspended because they are not long distance and I have province wide calling. None of my texts will go through and my data won't work either. 

4 REPLIES 4

Kkhall9

I did a reset and put my SIM card in my friends phone. Still did not work. I contacted the moderators 2 days ago but still no response. Thank you for your help

@Kkhall9

Have you tried your SIM card in another phone?  to determine if it is a hardware versus service issue.  Maybe try a network reset?

Sounds like the service was not re-activated properly. You may need to contact moderator.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code.

Kkhall9

Payment history says I’ve paid my $62 October 3rd and overview it says it’s active. I have turned my phone off many times and I even popped the SIM card out and popped it back in. Nothing is working 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hey @Kkhall9 can you try turning off your off your phone for a couple minutes?

are you sure your plan is active?  is it possible you just loaded funds?  what does overview page say?  plan details and account balance specifically?

what  does payment history say?

Need Help? Let's chat.