cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renewal/billing cycle

saharding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering when does the billing cycle start? Is it the day after we are charged on our auto withdrawal? If we paid on Oct 19 does our cycle start from Oct 20-Nov 19? I am getting different results from the phone to what is in my overview on the website. I would like then to be the same. Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

Technically EDT for another week... 😉

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@saharding your plan/data will renew at oct.19 12:00am est. 

if you live on the west coast then you need to adjust the time accordingly. in b.c. your plan/data renew on oct.18 9:00pm.

i usually don't use my data till after 12:00am to align my data usage with my phone counter and then adjust my cycle date on my device

@saharding wrote:

So then if I pay on Oct 19 I can adjust my phone to billing cycle from Oct 20- Nov 19 then and that should be accurate right?

Ignoring that October 20 to November 19 is 31 days, trying to change your billing date doesn't accomplish anything as the renewal don't happen on the same day each month.  Besides, the only way to change your renewal date would be to perform an immediate plan change to something else, to ask a moderators to process the renewal early for you, or to deliberately let your service get cut off so that the plan starts again when you wish.

@saharding 

October 20 - November 18, not 19. November 19 will be day 1 of the next billing term since October has 31 days. Remember, 30 day plans not monthly.

AE_Collector

saharding
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So then if I pay on Oct 19 I can adjust my phone to billing cycle from Oct 20- Nov 19 then and that should be accurate right?

@kselmak wrote:

At the listed renewal date

You must pay by 23.59 the day before or have autopay enabled for the plan to renew successfully

That's what Public Mobile does tell everyone to ensure that service keeps working, but the actual renewal processs won't look for the funds sometimes until several hours later. However, I will say that once anyone is past that deadlline, it's fair game for Public Mobile to cut off the service if there aren't not funds in the Public Mobile available balance.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

At the listed renewal date

You must pay by 23.59 the day before or have autopay enabled for the plan to renew successfully

Just a reminder most of the phones give monthly cycles not 30 days so to get more accurate usage you may have to adjust it manually from tone to time to reflect overview page

Another note: if you login and track what's happening during your renewal you will see your rewards applied around midnight est, the autopay goes out usually around 2am est, the account funds applied against your plan may take up to 16 hours, your plan may say expired cut if everything is working don't panic it is in the process of renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.