cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not working

RDjokic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why isn't my phone working?  Been with PM for over 3 years and as of yesterday no service???

11 REPLIES 11

RDjokic

Thank you all for all your replies and suggestions!  I finally fixed it last night and phone is working now.  The system I guess had a glitch and my CC info. disappeared so had to add back in and all good now.  : )

[Marked as Solution as noone suggested checking credit card ....... Luddite] 

@RDjokic wrote:

Plan should be active I didn't make any change to it.  We have automatic bill payment via credit card and I noticed that they didn't charge my cc for Oct.  Not sure why, nothing has changed with it.  Same thing happened last time, but I was able to speak directly to someone and they resolved it and had to add my CC info. back in.  Now I can;t get any help adn we can't use the phone.

Log in like last time. Go to payment. Scroll to bottom of page. Manage credit card. Click on it. Choose Replace card. Re enter card details. Go back and add one time payment. Then reactivate account. Log out and reboot. That should restart services. If not you may have to use lost/stolen trick. Alternatively if you have a MasterCard and want to save 10% in a rebate. Check out @CalgaryBen  post from yesterday. Register your mc with shell spend $50 or more and get a 10% rebate back on your card. Check your local shell for voucher amounts. You can just keep your card on your account for Auto pay. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RDjokic wrote:

Why isn't my phone working?  Been with PM for over 3 years and as of yesterday no service???

What is not working?

- call in/out?

- text in/out?

- no data?

- none of above work?

Was yesterday your renewal date?

If you account status is suspended, your needed to manually add payment and click on the read re-activate button to restart your plan again.

If you cannot add payment because of credit card issue, you can update your credit card info, pay and re-activate your plan.

If you have problem update your credit card info, buy a topup voucher at Shell gas station or drug store and add fund to re-activate your plan to get your phone working ASAP.  Then, fix the credit card issue after your phone is working

GR
Mayor / Maire

@RDjokic if your trying to reach the moderators click here https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat

And start a conversation with the chatbot and say you want to talk to a human and they'll issue a ticket so the moderator_team gets back to you  keep in mind it may take upwards of 48 hours to get a reply  

@RDjokic wrote:

No, not yet.  How - this new process that they have in place just keeps me spinning in cicles.

The site can be slow. Wait a minute for it to load. If you can't get in, stop the page from loading and clear browser cache. Close browser, reopen and try again.

RDjokic

No, not yet.  How - this new process that they have in place just keeps me spinning in cicles.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@RDjokic can you log into see what it says,,  sounds like your plan is suspended because the autopay failed! Sometimes it does that. Also you can dial 611 from your phone, if that works try to add funds from the card you have on file from 611

@RDjokic wrote:

Same thing happened last time, but I was able to speak directly to someone and they resolved it and had to add my CC info. back in.  Now I can;t get any help adn we can't use the phone.

Why can't you get help? Did you open a ticket yet?

RDjokic

Plan should be active I didn't make any change to it.  We have automatic bill payment via credit card and I noticed that they didn't charge my cc for Oct.  Not sure why, nothing has changed with it.  Same thing happened last time, but I was able to speak directly to someone and they resolved it and had to add my CC info. back in.  Now I can;t get any help adn we can't use the phone.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@RDjokic wrote:

Does self serve say plan is active?  No data, calling, or texts?  

GR
Mayor / Maire

@RDjokic can you log in to your self serve account to see when's your renewal and if it says active on your account?

Need Help? Let's chat.