cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Plan not active

If you click on Plan in My Account, you should also see the phone number that you chose. Right under My Plan and Add ons.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Mayor / Maire

@Jason500 wrote:

Its tells me my plan isnt active to add funds but i added 40 dollars?

@Jason500 Sounds like the voucher was not activated yet or there was a problem registering. Can you try to renter the PIN number using  #611?

Mayor / Maire

@Jason500 wrote:

Its tells me my plan isnt active to add funds but i added 40 dollars?

I have heard that you have to wait upto a day sometimes before a voucher becomes active.  It might be worthwhile for you to phone where you purchased it from to see if that is the case.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need help asap ..my fiance added his monthly plan last week ..it don't go through but saying the money is on the account ..saying it's suspended ..we keep turning off and on and still nothing ..I have been trying to reach out via private message and nothing..someone please help 

Mayor / Maire

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.