cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan has changed without my knowledge

Vdb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had a public mobile account for a number of years. No problems with it and I don't go in to check my account very often as I am on auto pay. Just checking my account now and see that my plan has changed. I used to have the $120 auto pay 90 day plan with 12 G and now it says I have 6 G? My husband also has public mobile and I referred him and he has the same plan. His still says $120 90 day 12 G. Just wondering how to get this straightened out. Thank you

9 REPLIES 9

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vdb wrote:

@Dunkgirl @srlawren  They have resolved my issue and restored my original plan. All good!! Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

@VdbIt's good to know the moderator team was able to resolve your request, and thanks for updated us.

Thanks to let us know @Vdb !!!

Vdb

@Dunkgirl @srlawren  They have resolved my issue and restored my original plan. All good!! Thanks for all the suggestions and help.

Dunkgirl

@srlawren wrote:

Please keep us posted.

@VdbAny news?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Vdb I'm guessing the change was done in error.  Unfortunately, wonderful as they are, our friendly moderator team are still humans and do occaionally make mistakes.  Hopefully they are able to fix that up for you.  Please keep us posted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Vdb

@srlawren Yes, I signed on in November of 2016.  I did message the moderators and waiting to see what they will do. 

Dunkgirl

@srlawrenGood info, thanks!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Vdb were you on the "2016 Fall Promo" plan, then?  IE did you get on that plan sometime in ... I think it was late Oct 2016 through late November or so.  

@Dunkgirl PM tried to do a price increase on the 2016 Fall Promo plan holders but there was a massive uprising in the community and about 1,600 (if I remember correctly) complaints submitted to the CCTS, and PM backed down.  To my knoweldge, there has been no further changes forced to people still grandfathered on this plan, to date.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dunkgirl

@Vdb wrote:

I have had a public mobile account for a number of years. No problems with it and I don't go in to check my account very often as I am on auto pay. Just checking my account now and see that my plan has changed. I used to have the $120 auto pay 90 day plan with 12 G and now it says I have 6 G? My husband also has public mobile and I referred him and he has the same plan. His still says $120 90 day 12 G. Just wondering how to get this straightened out. Thank you

@VdbThat should not have happened. I remember hearing something about old plans getting a price increase. I wonder if this had anything to do with it. Without counting promotions like the autopay bonus currently $120 gets you 6gb not 12gb. So you must have had some deal when you signed up. I am not sure but if it was me I would contact the moderator team to see if there was some sort of mistake and if not to tell you what happend and why. Click this to message them.If you look back through your transaction history can you find exactly when this had happened? Did you ever go in to browse through the plans, then maybe hit change plan at next renewal?

Need Help? Let's chat.