cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan for my kid

lucieaube
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

if I would like my kid to have a plan, is there a way to add my kid to my account or does my kid need their own account. She will be 11 soon. To have an account, I think you need an email and to have an email, I think there is a minimum age to get one. This is why I am asking. 
thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I  suggest you use your name to setup the account for  your kid

as to the email address, since PM requires 1 email 1 Phone line, you need to use your secondary email address to setup Self-Serve.  Or people have been using email alias so all email from PM goes to the same mailbox.  Email alias works for Gmail, for email myemail@gmail.com  can have alias such as my.email@gmail.com .  Email sending to either email address will in fact go to the same Gmail mailbox

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@lucieaube wrote:

Hi, 

if I would like my kid to have a plan, is there a way to add my kid to my account or does my kid need their own account. She will be 11 soon. To have an account, I think you need an email and to have an email, I think there is a minimum age to get one. This is why I am asking. 
thanks!

Hi @lucieaube , you can put whatever name on the account you wish. In fact I would recommend not putting the real name or yourself or the account holder (for security reasons which could  makes it more difficult for someone to be fraudulent on your account, because they need to know account name and number).

Yes, as @Gunner123 , 1 email per 1 Public Mobile Phone Number/Account/SIM card. You can use Alias Emails through gmail/outlook, so that all the correspondence comes to 1 email.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lucieaube wrote:

Hi, 

thanks!

You can use the same credit card though.

When creating the account, use your referal code for the Refer-a-Friend Rewards and her account will be credited with $10.

Also, set up Autopay for an additional $2 Autopay Reward every time her plan renews.

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@lucieaube wrote:

Hi, 

thanks!

@lucieaube hi you can control the account if you wish just need a separate email and sim to make a new account put your own name on account if you wish 😁

Need Help? Let's chat.