cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Plan expired”

KellyMarianne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was just checking my data usage and tomorrow is my next payment, January 15. I signed up for auto-pay.  It says Plan expired in red, I'm guessing because today is the last day of this billing cycle?

also it says I am paying $30 tomorrow, last month it was only $18.  $2 off I guess for auto-pay and a $10 credit, which was a nice surprise, although I'm not sure what for!

6 REPLIES 6

@KellyMarianne  This is all normal for your renewal. After it says expired it will say suspended. Then your renewal will charge your credit card thru autopay. It will all be back to normal by morning. Sometimes you have to reboot your device just to refresh it but you should be good to go.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@KellyMarianne wrote:

I was just checking my data usage and tomorrow is my next payment, January 15. I signed up for auto-pay.  It says Plan expired in red, I'm guessing because today is the last day of this billing cycle?

also it says I am paying $30 tomorrow, last month it was only $18.  $2 off I guess for auto-pay and a $10 credit, which was a nice surprise, although I'm not sure what for!

On the night of your renewal, it is better not to check your self-serve account.

Your account status will go thorough several stages until the renewal process completes at about 2PM EST tomorrow.

As long as your phone is working, all is well with your plan.

If you are on the $30 plan, and you paid $18 plus taxes last time. It means you probably had $10 (one-time referral credit) and $2 (re-occurring autopay credit).

So if all else remains the same, you should be paying $28 + taxes tonight ($30 plan fee minus $2 autopay credit).

You can logon tomorrow to check your payment history.

Lar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@KellyMarianne   Ya I freaked the first time I saw "plan expired" but it means nothing if you are on autopay.  Just the gremlins having a laugh.  Cheers

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If your phone works disregard that message. I am sure that if you read all that message it also says that if you have money in balance or set to auto-pay that you're good to go and to disregard message.

If you look down the page to my rewards. It should show the credits that are about to be applied when the payment is done. Example @ Auto-pay ($2), referral, etc.

What did you get the $10 for last month? Where you referred by someone and used their referral code? As that would have given you a $10 credit. You can check that also in your account by clicking "View Payment history"

Screenshot_20200114_152753.jpg

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@KellyMarianne wrote:

What is your plan? You had $10 credit for a promo.

Need Help? Let's chat.