cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired # xxx-xxx-xxxx

Janet007
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi There,

The number above showing Plan Expired...

online account as pic below,,,, we setup auto withdraw and additional 500m added,,, what happen?

Pls. advice.

Janet

Edited by popping to masked out phone number on subject line and masked out personal data on photo.

image.png

10 REPLIES 10

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Janet007 

As noted by everyone to remove all your personal information...this is how SIM swapping fraud happens.

This is normal when your 30 days plan is to expire. This notice shows up on your 29 day. It will disappear on your AutoPay renew date.

I wouldn't worry about it.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@popping wrote:

@softech @Anonymous @darlicious @Meow 

OP renewal issue may be slow PM server.

OP screenshot is showing OP plan was renewed correctly.

We should ask whether OP's phone is working or not. 

It OP is living in ON and QC outage area, this question will give us false answer. 

Then, check the payment history.  If paid, just wait for PM serve to complete the renewal

@popping 

on screenshot  say  your plan expired on Oct-03-2021...outage is today and 06-10-2021

Agree.  I had this happened to me once before.  I was panic seeing my account was expired in the morning.  My phone was working.  Payment history was paid.  I left it alone.  My account status was back to active after a couple of hours.

The important test is whether OP's phone is working or not.  If yes, let PM  server to completer the renewal.  But PM ON and QC outage may not give us correct answer if OP is living in ON or QC.

If OP add fund to account and click on the reactivate current plan, the result may be the same if OP is in ON or QC.  By doing so, OP paid extra one month service in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@popping wrote:

It OP is living in ON and QC outage area, this question will give us false answer. 

Then, check the payment history.  If paid, just wait for PM serve to complete the renewal

@popping 

on screenshot  say  your plan expired on Oct-03-2021...outage is today and 06-10-2021

popping

The most important question is: do you have a service (phone/SMS)?

If currently Not, it might be due to current outage in certain areas.

Please logon to My Account->Payment, click on the One time Payment and try to apply a manual pay with Amount Due option there. (If it fails, then use the option "Other" and manually enter that plan amount +$1 extra).

To avoid potential autopay failures, you could add monthly payment amount few days before renewal day.

PM takes money from your account first then will charge your card for the balance. This way if autopay fails your service will not be interrupted if full renewal amount is in your account.

popping

@Janet007 

If you phone is working, ignore the account expired status.  

If you are in ON and QC outage area, your phone may not working.

From your screenshot, your 100 minutes and 250MB data was renewed correctly this morning.  PM server may be slow this morning.  Check your payment history to confirm whether PM took money from your cc.  If yes, don't worry and let PM server to finish the renewal process.

popping

@darlicious I just masked out personal info on the photo.

@popping 

Please edit out the screenshot as well please and thank you.

@Janet007 

Please edit out your screenshot and remove it from your community profile please...asap.

Edit:

Your autopay failed for some reason. Check the expiry date on your card first just to make sure its still valid. If so and top up your account with $12+$1=$13 by choosing "other" amount.

Your plan should reactivate right away if it does not and you see $16 in your available funds instead of $1 go to the plans or usage page. Click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should say active and your plan renewed. Log out and reboot.

If you still dont have service check and see if you are currently in one of the system outage areas currently with telus.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Janet007 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

and if still not fix it follow this,

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through Self Serve  
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.
  7. what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Janet007 

You might want to update your post and remove your phone number.  This is an open forum and you don't want to expose too much personal info.  Simply go back to your post, click on the 3 dots and then edit

it looks like Autopay failed, which happen occasionally

Please login to My Account, Payment Tab and click One time payment

Try to pay  the "Amount Due"  first to see if it goes through.  If so, good

If not, try again with "Other" and enter the Plan Amount +$1 and see how it goes

Once payment gone through, click Reactivate current plan if it is there, 

then logoff My Account and reboot the phone

softech_0-1629729392297.png

Need Help? Let's chat.