cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

askyoba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my plan to $50 before travelling on Aug 31. I set up a calendar reminder to change it back to $15 on Sept. 30 but found out that yesterday I was charged another $50! And my last payment day was mid Aug which means I lost about $100! Today it is the first time I want to transfer to another company! The system is so complicated!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@askyoba wrote:

Thank all for your suggestions. The issue has been solved by the nice . I will remember the option to schedule plan change on the next renewal date!

@askyoba 

i'm glad to hear that,

enjoy your service...

askyoba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank all for your suggestions. The issue has been solved by the nice . I will remember the option to schedule plan change on the next renewal date!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@askyoba 

you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to

they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@askyoba wrote:

I changed my plan to $50 before travelling on Aug 31. I set up a calendar reminder to change it back to $15 on Sept. 30 but found out that yesterday I was charged another $50! And my last payment day was mid Aug which means I lost about $100! Today it is the first time I want to transfer to another company! The system is so complicated!

When it comes to this type of situation, there is never a need to wait to perform the change if you're sure that you wish to make it and  you'll usually want to schedule the system to make the chagne for you during the next renewal.  Unless you wish to abandon your current plan because you've ran out of a limited amount of something included with that plan, there's never a reason to try to peform an immediate plan change. An immediate plan change always involves losing some of what you've already paid and some of the time remaining on the old plan.  Was there no on-screen warning about this?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@askyoba 

Sorry for your issue.  PM billing cycle is 30 days and not monthly.  Thing you don't know may hurt you.  Since you already paid the next 30 days, you can stay with PM and learn how PM system works by asking question or search this community forum.

PM is a prepaid provider.  If you change plan at the beginning of a cycle, there is no refund of the unused days of the old cycle.  Instead of changing plan immediately, you can schedule plan change on your next renewal date.

If you do your research before joining PM, you will know how to avoid the issue,

If you ask us what you are planning to do before Aug 31, we will suggest that to schedule plan change right away to the $15 plan on your next renewal date (Sep 30 midnight) after your plan to $50 plan on Aug 31,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@askyoba : Did you choose the Change plan now option on the 31st? Did it successfully change? It sounds like you had autopay on and 30 days later the system renewed the plan it was on. It would have been preferred timing to Change plan on next renewal.

Maybe post a screenshot of your payment history from here (not payment card). Blank out personal info of course.

Edit: If you did do an immediate plan change on the 31st then you would have needed to change it before the 30th. ie. 29th or earlier.

Need Help? Let's chat.