Pin

Pennybomb
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Don't no it and cannot get lm contact with support 

11 REPLIES 11

@Meow wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the English language. 🙂

Any more?...directly in the context of this place?

English is soooo difficult... All thosee doublee letteerrss. Funnyy pronuctiations, irregularrrr werbs and stuff.

Anyway, the most used 'pin' at PM (in my case) is accessing voice mail. I thought there are some other, frequently used; I never used any of those you mentioned but it is good to know where else they could be found or referred at.

Let’s stop that!  You can set up your PM VM to not require a pin#/passcode if you access it from your PM device. Why bother when you probably have a pass code on your phone?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Pennybomb wrote:

Don't no it and cannot get lm contact with support 

@Pennybomb 

Your Account (4 digits) PIN is different from your Voicemail  (4-15 digits) PIN.

Your Account PIN is set up when you activate with Public Mobile; only Customer Support Agents (CSA) can change it for you once it is created.

You can change your Voicemail PIN (password) using Self-Serve or by dialing into voicemail.

Log in to Self-Serve here, then click on ‘Reset Voicemail Password’ under My Profile, on the Overview tab.

From voicemail, follow these steps:

1. Attempt to dial into your voicemail with a password you remember.
  2. After two incorrect attempts, the system will ask you if you want a temporary password: press ‘*’ and then ‘1’ to request it.
  3. Check your text messages. You should receive a temporary password in a few minutes.
  4. Once you have your temporary password, use it to access your voicemail, and follow the prompts to create a new password.

@Anonymous wrote:

Welcome to the English language. 🙂

English is soooo difficult... All thosee doublee letteerrss. Funnyy pronuctiations, irregularrrr werbs and stuff.

Anyway, the most used 'pin' at PM (in my case) is accessing voice mail. I thought there are some other, frequently used; I never used any of those you mentioned but it is good to know where else they could be found or referred at.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pennybomb 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent ,and Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to CSA,Click Here link,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,>> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,
  • your Email address,  

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Meow : Along with LeePublic...PIN can be the term for anything requiring login as well. Welcome to the English language. 🙂

Yes:

voicemail

account for 611 or owner verification

SIM PIN

unlock PIN

master unlock PIN

PUK (PIN)

voucher PIN

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pennybomb 

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

Edit: To the CSA only..not here on the community!!

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Pennybomb   you meant the 4 digits account PIN?  The PIN that you setup when you activate with PM?

If so,  There is no Forgot PIN option, you need to open ticket with PM.  Please use chatbot and follow this to get to ticket opening page quicker

• type: Forgot log in information
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  • you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Meow @Pennybomb Types of PIN/Passwords used on PM:

Voicemail

Email

Public Mobile Community

Self-Serve

That's all I can think of.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Pennybomb : Which PIN? There are several contexts of PIN around here.

@Anonymousdo you mind mentioning all PINs as I am aware of vmail PIN only.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pennybomb You can get in touch with a CS Agent via the link below:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/sk/send-us

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pennybomb : Which PIN? There are several contexts of PIN around here.

Need Help? Let's chat.