cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin#

350mag1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

I made my SIM purchase online and have received it but for the life of me, can not find a pin on either emails or text. I’m probably missing something here due to the fact I’m not really much of a techy...... I’m actually surprised I made it this far lol! Any help is appreciated:))

10 REPLIES 10

@350mag1 

Welcome to PM and start saving on your cell bills.

@350mag1 

Check your 611 text messages from public mobile your pin# is usually texted to you.

If you did not have a referral code feel free to private message a community member and ask them to be your friend 😉 then ask them for their referral code. They will happily supply it to you and you can contact the moderators and ask them to add it to your account.

You can contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen. Type add referral code and human and follow the prompts to submit your ticket. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@350mag1 wrote:

Thank you for the heads up! Unfortunately I activated the sim a couple of days ago and didn’t realize there were other discounts available other than the “1 month” free promo. You guys are great!!! Thanks for helping:))$

@350mag1    The other reward/discount you can easily earn is the $2/30 days autopay reward if you register your CC/Debit Visa/MC and enable autopay.  Hopefully, you did that, plus you will  also earn bonus data too with autopay enabled

Welcome to PM.

@350mag1 wrote:

Thank you for the heads up! Unfortunately I activated the sim a couple of days ago and didn’t realize there were other discounts available other than the “1 month” free promo. You guys are great!!! Thanks for helping:))$

@350mag1 you're welcome.  I hope you got the referral code from one of fellow customers as that will give you a one-time credit of $10 and the customer whose referral code you used will get $1 every 30 days as long as you are an active member. 

As you just activated, contact the moderators and explain that you were not able to include a referral code because you didn't know about it.  Some moderators are accommodating and generous they might give you the $10 referral credit.  Some fellow customers here might say you would be just wasting your time.  So up to you, do you want the one-time $10 credit or not? lol

Two ways to contact the moderators:

• Preferred way – Click the chat bubble at the bottom right of the page or click this link  >> type “talk to human" >> "account-specific question" >> "no, I need a human now" >> Click here to submit a ticket!
  • Alternative way – Send a private message to the Moderators_Team here.  You have to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. 

It may take from 1 hr to 2 days (faster response these days) to receive a reply from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up. That would be the moderator’s reply.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

You can also register a credit card for autopay.  this will give you $2 every 30-day cycle.

Click Payment tab and tap Manage Autopay

Please keep us posted

RosieR

REMINDER:  Please do not post any personal information in the forums.  These are public forums and there are quite a number of fraudsters lurking around ready to steal your personal info.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @350mag1 

I just sent you a Private Message for consideration.

To view it, click on the Envelope icon in upper right of screen.

Cheers.

350mag1

@350mag1 wrote:

Ahhh, got it. Embarrassing as it was to ask lol...... very thankful for the quick reply;)))

@350mag1 your welcome.  We are all customers here in the forums, so been there once upon a time. lol

If you have any other questions, just ask

RosieR

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@350mag1 

Make sure you have a referral code before you begin the activation process, to save $10 on your 2nd month's service!!!

Welcome to public mobile!!!

350mag1

Ahhh, got it. Embarrassing as it was to ask lol...... very thankful for the quick reply;)))

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@350mag1 wrote:

Hello all,

I made my SIM purchase online and have received it but for the life of me, can not find a pin on either emails or text. I’m probably missing something here due to the fact I’m not really much of a techy...... I’m actually surprised I made it this far lol! Any help is appreciated:))

Hi @350mag1 you have to activate your sim card here https://publicmobile.ca/en/ns/portal/activation

During activation, on Step 1, you will create your own 4-digit pin code

New Activation Portal - Step 1 - Pin #.png

write it down and keep it in a safe place.  Public Mobile will not send you your pin#, unless you activated in-store, then PM will send you your 4-digit pin# by text.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

fellow customer

Need Help? Let's chat.