cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pictures

KD71
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan includes pictures with text but they don't send.  why not?

KD

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@KD71 

- Enable data even your plan does not have data.  Don't worry.as PM is prepaid service.  You will not be charged for the MMS data.

- Restart your phone to configure your APN setting automatically.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@KD71 wrote:

KD

Did you turn on cell data? MMS needs cell data on to tx/rx. Some phones will automatically switch to cell data and back off. But turn it on yourself to make sure. Be aware of course that the phone might consume some data turning on cell data.

Edit: ninja'd

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@KD71 wrote:

KD

@KD71you must also have your data turned on.  Even if your plan doesn't have data to send MMS you need to have your data turned on.  As well what type of phone are you using?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Do you have data on? Many phones require data on even if you don't have data in your plan, the provider used data for such messages so the phone had to have it enabled. Also your data settings have to be correct, after you enable data of it still doesn't work please correct your data settings. Which phone do you have?

Need Help? Let's chat.