cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Melissa1123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new customer, it's been 4 days now I still can't use my phone,  it says active???

9 REPLIES 9

@wingin Phone says active but no services. Does it say public mobile? Have you checked your settings. Sometimes you have to choose the network. 

@Melissa1123 wrote:

Nothing  still not working I'm paying and it's day 8 no services 

What kinda phone you using ? Have you confirmed if it will work on PM network...there's a tool to check under "Get Started" at top of page.

If you've cycled phone of / on try the lost /stolen trick. Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons / Lost-Stolen and click Suspend service, the log out for a minute. Log back in and repeat steps only Resume service, log out and restart phone again.

Let uus know if this helps.

Melissa1123

Nothing  still not working I'm paying and it's day 8 no services 

Melissa1123

No nothing still not working 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Melissa1123 wrote:

I'm a new customer, it's been 4 days now I still can't use my phone,  it says active???

@Melissa1123 does your phone show any messages like invalid sim, emergency calls only, etc?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

wingin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if you ported your number from another carrier, it may be because you have provided wrong account number that they cannot match. Best to call your old carrier to see if they receive a port out service.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Melissa1123Try swapping your SIM card into another known working phone just to narrow down whether it is problem with the phone or Public Mobile. If it is a Public Mobile issue, you would need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? in the lower right hand corner, chat with SIMon, once it seems to know what you are experiencing, type Submit Ticket to create a support ticket for the moderators to respond to you.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Melissa1123 wrote:

Do you have any service? Data? Text? Did you port? Did you get the welcome Text?

Start by rebooting your phone. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Did you port (transfer) a number or active a new account ?

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have.  Also try adding a $1 payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.