cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone won’t work after adding plan

Twiztid_gurl23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been a PM customer I recently had my account suspended because I didn’t have enough funds. When I added funds I chose a different plan and since then my phone hasn’t worked. I tried my sim on a diff phone and it doesn’t work so then I put her sI’m in my phone but it doesn’t work. But her sim works on her phone. My phone was working a week ago. I need help ASAP n how do I talk to someone. My online account says I have my plan. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Twiztid_gurl23

As stated above, you likely need to send private message to moderator to get your account fixed, but unfortunately, the wait times are 2-3 days these days.  

At least you have data.  You can try a service like fongo.com for now to make some calls, etc.  Hopefully, the account will fix itself as you wait for moderator.  

Twiztid_gurl23

I tried everything. My data is now working but still my account says I don’t have a long distance plan n won’t let me call or receive calls or txts. Just data now. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Twiztid_gurl23, I had a similar issue with my account a couple of weeks ago.  I sought moderator team support and while waiting for help, the account auto fixed itself.  I suggest seeking moderator team support anyway.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code along with a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Twiztid_gurl23

So I tried the options you have given n the option below I went n got a new SIM card transferred my number to a new sim didn’t work. I tried to change my number it says failed. So idk what else to do 

Twiztid_gurl23

That didn’t work I’m going to try the option above. 

rborduas
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

try to put your phone in stolen lost mode un your pm account and reactive 15 minutes later.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi do the list trick as outlined in the provided link. If that doesn't work report back

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Need Help? Let's chat.