cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone was paid this morning

okaytohkay
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone bill was paid this morning, and i have phone service but no mobile data. Could someone assist me or fix this issue?

I have checked my phones settings and my mobile data is on, and i have also tried turning my phone off and on.

18 REPLIES 18

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you see the data back on in your self serve portal?

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

We have seen a number of situations where data did not reset with renewal. Any chance you were nearing the end of your data last month? Answer in this case has already been provided.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

About @Moderator_Team

buzzzman

@okaytohkay wrote:

I had put more than enough into my account with vouchers. It took what i needed to pay for the month and left 7 dollars, but why would my phone service be working buy not my mobile data?!

If the payment went through then you can wait an hour or so and try to click reactivate button. 

Did you try the lost/stolen trick?  If you did and your plan still has not been reset then do as suggested by @kselmak and contact the Moderator_Team and they will look into it for you.

You better talk to Moderators then.

You shouldn't have that reactivate button.

You could still try that lost stolen trick f while you wait for mods, they may take over 48 hours. If you need data fast make sure you put urgent in the title. Once they respond they will send you authentication link which you should click asap to have conversation going. It is very important that you let them know that you authenticated as they will be waiting for that message before proceeding.

Best luck

okaytohkay

I had put more than enough into my account with vouchers. It took what i needed to pay for the month and left 7 dollars, but why would my phone service be working buy not my mobile data?!

Can you check your payment history? 

What is your account balance? Is it enough for the plan? 

If your credit card was charged this morning or if you applied a voucher was it all consumed for the cycle and was there enough?

If you have enough on your account for the cigle Maybe try to pay $1 if it asks you to pay, don't worry it will stay as balance on your account and you will have to pay one dollar less next time

okaytohkay

I just checked and it says a payment was made september 1st, which is today.

@okaytohkay wrote:

When i click reactivate it asks me for payment again! Ive already paid!

When you click on payment history are you seeing your payment actually went through?

If not wait a couple of hours and then try to resubmit your payment.  PM's website can be very glitchy, usually everything works fine but every now and again there's a hiccup and you have to try some workarounds before contacting moderators.

@okaytohkay wrote:

It seems to say my plan is expired? I paid this morning i dont understand all of this. I really wish there was a number i could call. In an older lady and this computer stuff is just confusing

@okaytohkay  Usually you can ignore the message showing plan expired if this happens to be your renewal day, so long as your services are working.  That message should disappear by tomorrow.

If all the features of your plan didn't reset (you said you don't have data), then try the lost/stolen trick.  This worked for me a few months ago when the minutes in my plan didn't reset back to zero.  Here are the insructions to do that:

Login to your self-serve account, select plans/add-ons tab, select phone lost tab, then select suspend service, log out.  Wait at least 5 minutes and then log back into your account and redo everything except this time report your phone found and resume service.  Log out and restart your phone. This should reset your account.

If this doesn't work try topping up your account with a dollar or two as suggested above and restart your phone.

DanielleMarie
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@okaytohkay wrote:

Did you pay via credit card? Can you confirm the charge went through to your card? Maybe it failed or something.

@okaytohkay  I'm not sure what you should do, I'm waiting for someone who has helped with this to write something.   When was your renewal date?  How did you pay this morning?   There's something weird if you can call and text but have no data

okaytohkay

Do you have anybody that could help you with this. It's not terribly hard after you do it once, but the first time it can be very confusing, especially when website gets unstable and you think you did something incorrectly, but you actually didn't. If you see that website is taking too long you may want to try a little bit later and use chrome in incognito mode

Is there a reactivate button you could press when you log in?

You may have to restart again after reactivation

okaytohkay

It seems to say my plan is expired? I paid this morning i dont understand all of this. I really wish there was a number i could call. In an older lady and this computer stuff is just confusing

GR
Mayor / Maire

@okaytohkay   can you log in to your account to confirm the data reset also and it's all there

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can try 3 more things

1. Report your phone lost then after one minute found then restart

2. Add one more dollar then restart

3. Contact mods

Need Help? Let's chat.