cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone voicemail spam call

Wenxicao741
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello ive been having trouble with voicemail things such as getting a call from a general spam caller every single day and they always leaves voicemails with nothing on it i was wondering if i could block that voicemail person because i blocked the call but voicemails still gets send in, is there any way to solve this or would i have to remove my voicemail

3 REPLIES 3

@Triguy wrote:

You can either prevent everyone from leaving voicemails (workaround detailed here: Workaround for diabling Voicemail), or prevent nobody from leaving voicemails.  

Well... You can divert blocked callers and manually declined calls to a number other than your voicemail by only changing the "Busy" conditional call forward setting, not the other 2.

Set with *67*0000000000#

Reset with ##67# or ##004#

This will prevent blocked and declined calls from going to voicemail, they will simply hear some kind of "Call could not be completed" message.

You could also send them to Lenny, as @darlicious mentioned, or numerous other "fun" places you can send those callers! Two good ones that are "safe for work" :

• 416 299 6099 "The number you are calling cannot receive incoming calls." - outgoing only payphone number in Toronto
  • 306 545 8171 "At the customers request, the number you have dialed is equipped for outgoing calls only." - outgoing only payphone number in Regina

More options discussed in this thread: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Fun-with-Conditional-Call-forwardi...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can either prevent everyone from leaving voicemails (workaround detailed here: Workaround for diabling Voicemail), or prevent nobody from leaving voicemails.  

Need Help? Let's chat.