cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service not working

Juvy87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

21321323.png

Hello, I'm having an issue with one of my lines.

I had no service on this line for 2 days now and I just dont understand why.

I have the same card on autopay with another line and that line is fine, it works.

But for some reason, this line says I have no funds?

It says my amount due is 0, and I have a credit balance of $15, with autopay enabled.

So why doesn't this line work?

34 REPLIES 34

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Juvy87 wrote:

21321323.png

Hello, I'm having an issue with one of my lines.

I had no service on this line for 2 days now and I just dont understand why.

I have the same card on autopay with another line and that line is fine, it works.

But for some reason, this line says I have no funds?

It says my amount due is 0, and I have a credit balance of $15, with autopay enabled.

So why doesn't this line work?

Are you setting up a new account and it doesn't work...is that right ?

You can use the same credit card for more than 1 account but each account needs a unique email address.

@liuxinbing wrote:

only mods can solve this. Send a private message to the moderators with all detail info, including the attached picture

@Juvy87  While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

how to send private message: log in your account, click the envolope sign, to send it.

fig2.png

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

only mods can solve this. Send a private message to the moderators with all detail info, including the attached picture

Need Help? Let's chat.