cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan

Motherfirefly88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I'm new to public mobile and the only reason I switched was because of the promotion. The $15 plan is suppose to take  $5 off each month for eight months and it's not applying to my account. Public mobile doesn't have a customer service phone number, so I'm not to sure who to talk to about this.

Thank you 

7 REPLIES 7

@totalUser wrote:

When i see this latest offer - it's amazing i still can't believe 8 months and even for lower plans. 

Yeah, taking $5 right off the top of an already low $15 is pretty nice! 👍 

@CannonFodder 

I guess i do

It's not too late to obtain those. You can still pay manually or with a voucher while getting benefits of autopay. And if op forgot their friend's referral code they can always contact moderators about it. 

This is really great place to save and still get great product and service.

When i see this latest offer - it's amazing i still can't believe 8 months and even for lower plans. 

@totalUser wrote:

Hi @Motherfirefly88 

Right after registering you should get $2 autopay so your account balance should now be $2.

Tomorrow or after tomorrow you should get your referral credit of $10, so your balance would be $12.

In couple of weeks you should get promotional $5 for the total balance of $17.

From then on just before reneal you will be getting autopay $2 and other rewards like referral loyalty or community, that will happen around midnight before the duedate.

Although that's how it SHOULD be, don't you think you're making a few too many assumptions, i.e. you're assuming the OP has activated autopay AND input a referral code?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Motherfirefly88 

Right after registering you should get $2 autopay so your account balance should now be $2.

Tomorrow or after tomorrow you should get your referral credit of $10, so your balance would be $12.

In couple of weeks you should get promotional $5 for the total balance of $17.

From then on just before reneal you will be getting autopay $2 and other rewards like referral loyalty or community, that will happen around midnight before the duedate.

You will not have tu pay anything it Looks like for your first two renewals, the third one should be 7, the following five $8, then the last five of your first year should go to 13. In about a year it should be $12 and go down every year by one dollar until it reaches $8.

Unless you manage to refer some friends in that case it will be even lower

Welcome to public mobile and enjoy the savings

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Motherfirefly88 wrote:

So I'm new to public mobile and the only reason I switched was because of the promotion. The $15 plan is suppose to take  $5 off each month for eight months and it's not applying to my account. Public mobile doesn't have a customer service phone number, so I'm not to sure who to talk to about this.

Thank you 

You will receive it for your next 8 months, but noth for the first one.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Motherfirefly88 , with few exceptions (RBC promo excepted), the deals generally do not result in lower cost for the initial activation.  The credits are applied subsequently and become available for future renewals.  

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It will get into your account within 30 days

The discount is for the cycle 2-9, the first cycle is full price.

You will get credit (if applies to you) for autopay and signup referral in first couple of days and your $5 off will come before your next renewal.

If you miss any of these after applicable time frames you can contact moderators https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Need Help? Let's chat.