Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number

Kennymac82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone Else has my phone number 

4 REPLIES 4

@Kennymac82 wrote:

Yes it’s my old number. But when I call it someone else picks up. I’m receiving texts, from some. But when I to change my WhatsApp it wants to send me code through text. I don’t receive it nor do I receive my codes from other accounts. I’m assuming this other person is

Contact a moderator.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Kennymac82
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes it’s my old number. But when I call it someone else picks up. I’m receiving texts, from some. But when I to change my WhatsApp it wants to send me code through text. I don’t receive it nor do I receive my codes from other accounts. I’m assuming this other person is

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Kennymac82  Is it a number you want to keep? If not, just login to your account an Change Number. Change number is only allowed every 30 days. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Kennymac82 contact customer support mods here

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
type "security or identity fraud issue"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "click here to submit a ticket!)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Need Help? Let's chat.